Wow, is this week flying by or what!? We may not have kids in school yet, but we’ve still been trying to do some extra fun things this week for Spring Break. Yesterday we took Michael to the Clark County fair and rodeo. It’s safe to say that my favorite part of fairs is the food. (If you don’t know, I am a total foodie.) We had such a blast taking Michael on rides, watching the rodeo, walking around and enjoying the beautiful weather. I received a few questions about my outfit, and it just so happens to be a part of the ShopBop sale!
The huge ShopBop event where you can save 20% off of your entire order, or 25% off of $500+ is happening now! To be honest, this sale can be extremely overwhelming to shop. Today I’ve decided to share a little guide to make shopping this sale a breeze!
Meet the “skinny dress” that I was wearing at the fair yesterday. That’s really what it’s called, and I’ve convinced a handful of my friends to buy them too. They are a little bit of a splurge, but so worth it. I’ve only seen them go on sale one other time in the past 2 years that I’ve had my dress. I love the length, the stretchiness, the way it flatters your body, and that it is a good every day kind of dress. It even looks cute on my prego friends! (Hi, if you’re reading this wink.😉) It is one of those things that is totally worth the investment when I think about how many times I have worn it.
As you guys know, I typically only share sales on the weekends. Every once in a while a sale comes around that is just too good to wait. *Sale ends tomorrow!* View a few of my tips to shopping the sale below:
Shop the Shopbop Event here.
A Guide to the ShopBop Sale
- Use code EVENT17 for 20% off of your order, or 25% off of orders $500+.
- If you see something you like, don’t let it sit in your cart. Items go fast.
- Filter your search to sort items prices low to high. This will save you so much time.
- Add one item to your cart, go to your cart and enter in the code EVENT17, then every time you add something to your cart you can see what the sale price is.
- If there is a big item you want that never goes on sale, now is the time.
- designer jeans, handbags, etc.
- Check out the SALE items.
- Many people think that this is only on full price items. Don’t let the sale items go unnoticed! This is where you can really get some incredible deals.
A Few of My Favorite Finds
Click here to start shopping the sale!
As Seen on Outfits & Outings
Here are a few things that have been on my blog lately. Catch them while they are discounted! Keep scrolling to see what they look like on.
Karen Walker Sunnies
White Lace Peplum Top
Black Velcro Pumps
Coca Cola Sweatshirt
Camo Shirt & White Jeans